Don't Worry | Teen Ink

Don't Worry

August 5, 2013
By NovemberBorn SILVER, Chesapeake, Virginia
NovemberBorn SILVER, Chesapeake, Virginia
8 articles 1 photo 8 comments

Verse 1: You’ve broken me. Torn me apart. Still, you don’t see… You won’t ever fix this bleedin’ heart. (To verse 2)

Verse 2: A dyin’ love. Fadin’ ‘way like a ghost. Guess you need a little shove… To see you’re the man I love the most. (To chorus 1)

Chorus 1: Don’t worry, I got them pretty curls. But you better hurry, if you wanna catch them other girls. (To verse 3)

Verse 3: I see the light… As you put me up on the stage. I’m not afraid of flight, but bein’ in a cage. (To verse 4)

Verse 4: I have to hate… Everything your love brings. I don’t wanna have to wait… Just to stretch my wings. (To chorus 1)

Chorus 1: Don’t worry, I got them pretty curls. But you better hurry, if you wanna catch them other girls. (To bridge 1)

Bridge 1: A dyin’ love… torn apart. Guess you need a little shove… to see this bleedin’ heart. (To bridge 2)

Bridge 2: This love feels so surreal. But it makes my life hard. How you gonna make this heal? When you’ve broken it to shards? (To chorus 2)

Chorus2: Don’t worry, I got them pretty curls. But you better hurry, I ain’t like them other girls. (To chorus 3)

Chorus 3: I will wait… For you. But I really date… That we’re not one, but two. (To chorus 2)

Chorus 2: Don’t worry, I got them pretty curls. But you better hurry, I ain’t like them other girls. I ain’t like them other girls.