The Fight of the World

I close my eyes
And try to ignore the pleas as they yell save me
In a world filled with gun shots and blood
Will anybody ever help me?

I try so hard to help others with their cries of pain
Ending with a desperate cry of my own
I ignore the pins spreading through my body
The world around me goes deeper and deeper into the dark
As peoples personal demons show their raging faces

Only a few remain in the light with clean bodies and minds
They are pressured in a world of kill or be killed
And still remain angels to the grave
But with violence at every twist and turn
More and more cries can be heard

Will the world ever be the same?
After endless battles of rage
For stupid things like religion and sexuality
Drugs, murder, and endless possibilities
Desperate to make their claim in this world

Who will stand and fight?
Who will cower in the dark and hide until it is over?

DLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 13 at 1:38 pm
This article has a lot of emotion and i can actually feel the pain and compassion as im reading

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9, 2013 at 11:39 am
The world will never get better we all know that. And religion should not be taken in vain like you said. I could imgine you the theory "survial of the thinnest"(couragueous). 

BlackNight14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
i think we can change the world we just have to well not be like all the other generations and change it through are generation 

MeggieMills said...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:15 am
You are so right! I live in between three countries in turmoil- and its all for who wants to lead and religion!

Thanks and ikr the world these days i think we can change it though it needs it  

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love the meaning behind this poem or the meaning i interpret anyway.,

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
look at mine??

thanks what meanig did you get out of it you are probley right