A Love Note

There was woman and man so in love that they fought the world to find their peace. But, then the parents of the guy had other plans. The guy's parents murdered his love.

She was there lying,
Affixed and affianced to death.
The meteoric sky turning

Grey, darker, darker than black.
As the light left the heaven,
They said the stars are fake,
They said the stars are taken.

I see a new star,
I knew my fake star had awaken.

After the chapter of hell verse
After the demise of such curse
I leave my world to you
A note that I want you to view,
Blunting the stab of hatred
I want to shout the truth
And afresh the bond so sacred,

So, so much hatred?

The note said...............................

Love is strong, when love is blind,
Love is loss, when loves unbind,
Love is fair, when love is sight,
Love is light, when you knew its right.

They thought they were right,
Eventually, they had gone so far
They thought of battle,
They won the battle but lost the war.

For some love is amusement arcade,
Some short-lived, as soon as they come the faster

they fade.
Ambiguous is love,
Love is a facade.

Is love a contort, forbidden trade?

Like a candle light's shadow
Invisible, a miracle,
So true,
Isn't it a beautiful parade?

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey Darkie!! Long time no talk! Lexus told me that you were looking for me so here i am! I was away sorry.....I missed you though!!! So anyway, the peom is awesome and I absolutly love the letter. this is adorable. It sounds like my poem, the vows, we even used the same picture!! (Awesome minds think alike!) So, hope everythings awesome on your end! Please reply asap! Keep rockin Darkie

darkerthanblackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 25 at 1:27 am
i have really missed u. U r right. awesome minds think the same. cant wait to chat with u again. read more of ur works. all encourage me to write more and more. u rock on too.

vartikasinghThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice, too good