brown This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

it's strange because i never liked the color
brown, but as i gaze into your eyes, i can't help but fall irrevocably
in love with the creamy, smooth, rich color
of mocha coffee, and i hesitate in
turning away
from you, because i don't know
if i can function completely without
the caffeine that is your eyes

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love all the comparations and you have got a talent! Keep up the with your work :)

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 30, 2014 at 10:07 am
Pretty damn incredible!

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The last line is especially powerful and moving, good work!

Beanzoinalin replied...
That last line is so moving... You are a really good writer!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm hating this site right now. Until today after months, I finally saw that you had posted in my forum requesting feedback. So sorry that your post didn't appear at first. For this poem being your first piece, I must say that it's incredible. I love the concept of it. As a brown-eyed person, I couldn't agree anymore. I love how you detailed the eyes of this lover. You didn't just say yeah you got great eyes. You went into lyrical details showing why this person's eyes ar... (more »)

rachelmuschett This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really paints a picture! Love the poem and the way in which you described the eyes and its color in such a little bit amount of words! 4/5.

Avery_S said...
Beautiful poem! Completely warms my soul.

frnbanan56 said...
I love it so much! I hope you get a lot of stars and comments :)

hazeleyes8 said...
wow this is beautiful!

Maya said...
Beautiful poem! Xoxo

laurennnnn said...
this is amazing :')

TheShainTrain said...
Oh my gosh, this is so amazing. I want this painted on my bedroom wall. Good work.

Willowin said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:40 am
Wow, that was beautiful!!

ielderkin339 said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:26 am
Love this!

tumblrgal said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:58 am
this is beautiful. 

lethargicology said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:04 am
This poem is beautifully written. It's a simple pleasure that puts looking into the eyes of someone you like into words. Good job!

leah said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:51 am
i really think this is beautiful x

hula said...
you are the best<3 ily

nooo00oo0o0o said...
<3 <3 love this so much, its fantastic. 

asfsjdhfkjsdhf said...
Love this. Great poem and author! Great Job!