my world

As the world turns I dream that one day we don't worry about will happen to us
that our planet is free from evil
that all our people are at peace
it all starts with one,the chosen one
that ripples into more that stay strong to be
the undefined balance to change this world into a world that we all can dream of being in
a world that love and hope is the strongest emotion and that greed and hate are words and emotions unknown
a world in helping others is a daily thing
that we care for one other our sisters,our brothers,our neighbors and our friends
this world everyone could live in
I may be a dreamer for this world but maybe someday it will happen it starts with one and it ripples into hundreds,then thousands,then millions and finally everyone

claryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:29 am:
Okay I will

pratsjb said...
today at 6:42 am:
sorry. i had to delete it for some reason.  you can read my poem " maybe it never ends" it tells a story in form of a poem.

jashj said...
Jun. 16 at 2:24 pm:
beautiful imagination. I also wish the same.  mind giving your feedback on my work. Thank you http://www.teenink.com/poetry/free_verse/article/533827/To-Maam-With-Love/

claryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 12:24 pm :
Thanks no one has ever said that to me. And I wanna read yours but it wont let me read it.

chriskabzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 16 at 8:26 am:
i wish i could imagine as much as you. its hard to see such goodness in such times!! fab poem!!

Jun. 17 at 12:24 pm :
I imagine so those hard times won't bring me down