Punctuation Do We Need It

? why do@ you need!
punCTuatiOn
. to be/ told how you~

% feel * about)

a& sentence<,

^to tell# the truth;

“it would{ be _ easier`
$without ]it

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 6:16 pm:
I can't say that I do have that much trouble with punctuation. Nonetheless, sometimes in my poetry I choose not to use punctuation. Not for a statement as some people may think, but rather, because I choose to do so. I see in this poem a lot of similarities to e.e. cummings. At times, it did seem hard to read and understand. But the thought and its theme to me are relatable. And it was humorous. Nicely done. 

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:57 am :
well, i wrote this after realizing i was relying too much on exclaimation points.  i actually wrote this for an assignment about e.e. cummings. thank you. i'm not sure why teenink did this, but it has really weird spacing.  it does that to a lot of my poetry...   

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:08 pm :
It does. Very cool assignment.