Turquoise Lemonade

Today I do not feel extremely poetic, so I am going to write in a completely different way. Today will be a good day. Today I am going to try something new. I am going to dance in the shower instead of sing. Summer is close, and I feel the happy energy in the air above my head and beneath my bare feet. Today is the day where I am going to forget my troubles and surround myself in good vibes. There is also something I have wanted to try for a very long time, and I am going to do it today. I am going to mix lemonade with blue Kool-Aid and see how it tastes. Then I am going to just be awesome. Time doesn't apply to anything I do today.

littlemixersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 7:57 pm:
It's good to do something different every once in a while. I believe that everyday should consist of something new or different, because you only live once, so why not enjoy it while it lasts?

PurpleBrass3rdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:51 pm :
Thank you!

littlemixersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:12 pm :
Your welcome!!

LetiPointeBallet said...
Jun. 4 at 11:16 pm:
This is really good! I think doing something new is nice once in a while. I really liked how you used a style different from the ones usually seen. And maybe I will try that Kool-Aid thing: sounds interesting!  ;)

Jun. 5 at 4:20 pm :
Thank you so much! Make sure to add extra sugar! :)