Turquoise Lemonade | Teen Ink

Turquoise Lemonade

By PurpleBrass1st SILVER, Duncan, Oklahoma
PurpleBrass1st SILVER, Duncan, Oklahoma

Today you are YOU, that is truer than true. There is no alive who is YOUER than YOU! - Dr. Seuss

Today I do not feel extremely poetic, so I am going to write in a completely different way. Today will be a good day. Today I am going to try something new. I am going to dance in the shower instead of sing. Summer is close, and I feel the happy energy in the air above my head and beneath my bare feet. Today is the day where I am going to forget my troubles and surround myself in good vibes. There is also something I have wanted to try for a very long time, and I am going to do it today. I am going to mix lemonade with blue Kool-Aid and see how it tastes. Then I am going to just be awesome. Time doesn't apply to anything I do today.

FaizahYusuf PLATINUM, Frisco, Texas
Your welcome!!

PurpleBrass1st SILVER, Duncan, Oklahoma

Thank you!

FaizahYusuf PLATINUM, Frisco, Texas
It's good to do something different every once in a while. I believe that everyday should consist of something new or different, because you only live once, so why not enjoy it while it lasts?

PurpleBrass1st SILVER, Duncan, Oklahoma

Thank you so much! Make sure to add extra sugar! :)  

LetiPointeBallet BRONZE, Oregon House, California

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the strength to conquer it."

-Anonymous

This is really good! I think doing something new is nice once in a while. I really liked how you used a style different from the ones usually seen. And maybe I will try that Kool-Aid thing: sounds interesting!  ;)