Paint My Colors In Gold

You built up walls and painted them in dark shades; you crushed them they fall and there’s no sign of brighter days. The days get blurred and you steal my sight through thundered rains.
There’s no one like you to paint my days with a subtle gold. There’s no one like you to change my sorrows into hope. My
life has never been the same since you walked out of my way. My heart is cold as ice may seem to lead me to wrong. I feel nothing more than just a simple pain that you have left on the crimson stone. My time has come when I finally find who I really am.
I want to paint a picture of gold, I want my heart to be the same. My peace is a wonderland that has no trace of a girl that had a horrid face. I don’t want another cloudy day, please make them fade away. And let my heart unfold to a color of rose gold. And I want you to paint my walls in the colors of gold and give me paint me a soul.
Sitting in this dark room with the dark gray walls you have stole. My smile has never blossomed for the sin washes ashore. My eyes long to see a brighter day my smile lingers with pain. My face filled with sorrow and my heart filled with hope, my hands filled with blood which can I defeat. The sweet thunder and rainfall runs through my mind. My head is spinning why am I not surprised. All I want is to paint my walls in gold. Every wall that was built had been crushed down and torn apart. Every hope that I had, had been set in the dark.
A heart of dark shadow can’t see the light. They can’t believe anything but what they fight. A heart so cold all it need is a touch of gold.
The minds of a rainbow in the peaceful cheers hear every word the sinners speared. The walls began to cave in then they collapse at my feet. When I turned and felt that all hope was lost, they rose back up in the sudden pureness of one color so rich, royal, and peaceful; they were painted in gold with a rose mist.

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really liked the rhythm of the first few lines, and the first line reminded me of taylor swift. its great, nice job!!

poeticlove143 replied...
Aug. 8, 2013 at 10:42 am
Thank you so much

LittleMissLostInParadise said...
Your work is lovely! Keep it up!