Redemption

For you I will cross the endless mounds into redemption,
Because I know I have messed up, I am but one soul,
With needs that seeds and grows to more that I expected,
But I see that these needs have lead me farther from you,
And for that I know nothing will rewrite the history that has happen,
But for you my one,my soul I will climb the thousands stairs to forgiveness,
I will vest the dragon, if it means to see you again,
I'm in and out of this broken road but I see you,
perfect Is what you are thy beauty is never finer,
In this Topsy turvy world you were what kept me afloat on this path of amazement,
you were what brought me back from the cloud you were my salvation my desire to be better,
you were my hope my faith until you left that day now my days are black and numerous,
my eyes drifting to the memories you left behind,
your sadness is my crack that brings me to the brink of death,
your my drug the thing that makes me happy,
your my life the thing that matters most,
If you leave the river we have dug away to make the world we thought would come true,
the river would consume me and drown the sorrows away so...
please think about that as you pull the trigger,
your the anchor I your rope,
your the noose and I the hope,
so walk away from the path you chose and return again to our river of hope
For I will stop at nothing to get back to you again.

dancingintheflamesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:15 pm:
I love the part where you say you the noose and i the hope, its  so powerful. Thanks!

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 16 at 12:54 pm:
very awesomely amazing... :)

fake_smile said...
Aug. 16 at 12:50 pm:
Wow this is really beautiful :)

SoulPoetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 10 at 7:08 pm:
AMAZING!! i'm blown away by the language

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 10:07 pm:
the picture you paint of this person is amazing. i feel like i know you, him/her, and your story. fantastic job

BlackRosetearsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 6:50 pm:
Oh my gosh sooo good this is amazing  

Kaylaa_Nicole_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10 at 7:30 pm:
This is strong stuff, real passion. nice tone. thanks :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6 at 4:49 pm:
:O I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS! this is like prose poetry, and I absolutely lovee EVERYTHING about it! Great job!!

liberalartistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 6:10 pm:
well written awesomeness  

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 23 at 4:02 pm:
This was really well written! Great Job!

gossamergirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 3:56 pm:
Wow. that was really deep. I love the message and i agree, that is an awesome way to ask for redemption