You, Me, We, Them This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

You are the knife
That slashes
Gradual, tormenting

I am the bandage
That heals
Quietly, fragile

You leave a scar
Foul and throbbing
On you children's hearts
Becasue you beleive
"With every scar, a story."

CsquaredThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:19 pm:
Thank you so much!!! That meas a ton to me!

sophistryxoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:22 am:
WOW. I really wish I had written that. Honestly, this was so powerful, I've read it six times now. Great work!

Jul. 24 at 3:13 pm:
    Thanks! I have a lot of stupid errors like that in this poem. (Like spelling errors and stuff). My typing ability was off that day...  

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 24 at 3:06 pm:
Very well written. (Just "you" should be yours next to children.) Very clever in separating the stanza with different thoughts. And how everyone represents something unique. 

Jul. 23 at 11:03 am:
Thank you!

Carly_ElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22 at 11:11 pm:
Wow this is powerful. So much hidden meaning. I love it.. 

Jul. 20 at 11:03 pm:
Thanks! I like short and simple. :-)

Lost_In_SpaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20 at 10:38 pm:
I really like how you had such a short poem, that had such a strong meaning, Those 3 verses have an amazing meaning that follow with them