You, Me, We, Them This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

You are the knife
That slashes
Gradual, tormenting

I am the bandage
That heals
Quietly, fragile

You leave a scar
Foul and throbbing
On you children's hearts
Becasue you beleive
"With every scar, a story."

Csquared This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:19 pm:
Thank you so much!!! That meas a ton to me!

sophistryxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:22 am:
WOW. I really wish I had written that. Honestly, this was so powerful, I've read it six times now. Great work!

Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:13 pm:
    Thanks! I have a lot of stupid errors like that in this poem. (Like spelling errors and stuff). My typing ability was off that day...  

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:06 pm:
Very well written. (Just "you" should be yours next to children.) Very clever in separating the stanza with different thoughts. And how everyone represents something unique. 

Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:03 am:
Thank you!

Carly_ElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:11 pm:
Wow this is powerful. So much hidden meaning. I love it.. 

Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:03 pm:
Thanks! I like short and simple. :-)

Lost_In_Space said...
Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:38 pm:
I really like how you had such a short poem, that had such a strong meaning, Those 3 verses have an amazing meaning that follow with them