Medication

Give me my medication
So I won't be "crazy" Anymore
You say you'll be there for me
But you leave me lying on the floor
I'm crazy
In your opinion
And opinions are not wrong unless stated as a fact
If you do that
your opinion means no more

BrittyBritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 4:02 pm:
This was very nicely done :)       It's relateable, and it's short yet says everything it needs to :)       nice job

PhotographywonderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:08 pm :
Thanks so much!

GleekGamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 9 at 5:41 pm:
I can absolutely connect to this! It was well written and struck me. It was brave of you to take a step towards medication. The only thing is that the end feels a bit untied, but otherwise, wonderful.

today at 3:07 pm :
Thank you!