Two Doors

Two doors are in front
I don’t know which one to chose
To go through either door, I need a key
Both doors sting like a bee
It’s almost like I need a muse
One door flows with song
The other, gloomy, dull and smashed
Leaning toward the music, I pick up a key
Opening the door a surprise jumps out
Musical talent, now within me
Feeling as if I can fly
Piano keys on the sidewalk
And a relaxing sensation all around
Different emotions surround this place
No one can live without music, for this is true
Just take a look around, and call out to your muse

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4 at 10:31 am:
Another great one! I really like this one with the visuality of the doors being choice A and choice B! It's was really intriguing and interesting! Nice job!

Jeeves12345This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:57 pm :
Thank you.

Court901This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17 at 3:13 pm:
Like I said in "Venegful Monster" I like your writing and you are a good inspiration. I like this poem because, as a musician, I know this "emotions" and "sensations" brought forth from music. Good imagry and I agree with LexusMarie about the rhyming.

today at 8:57 pm :
I couldn't rhyme it otherwise my English teacher would make us rewrite it. But i would have liked it to of been that way. And thank you.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 15 at 6:25 pm:
I like how you use two doors to convey two different paths in life. The last line was by far my favorite of the whole poem. Music is vital to life. Can't live a day without my daily dose of it. I don't think you should quit writing. Just keep at it. Keep writing as much as you can. No one's born a great writer. But everyone can become a good writer, in my opinion. That is if you're passionate enough and willing to give it your all. 

today at 8:56 pm :
I agree all the way, thank you too.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13 at 6:02 pm:
Hey there! I like the title, it's different than the typical, two paths. So, I am glad you changed that up a bit. I think the simplicity int he poem is nice. The concept of this was a good one.. I like it. I thought it was nice how this door lead you on a musical path. That was unexpected. You give the reader good visuals. The only thing here is I thought your rhymes were a little off. It would rhyme at some spots and others it wouldn't.  But, other than that, good job.  

today at 8:55 pm :
Thanks. And the only reason is doesn't rythme like it sounds like it should is because my Emglish teacher told us not to make it rhythe or she would make us rewrite it. Unless it was accidental.