Bullied and Bully

Open your eyes.
Can you see me?
I'm behind the label you gave me.

Listen with your ears.
Can you hear me.
I'm yelling with the voice I have the one I'll use.

Open your heart.
Can you let me in?
i could help you if you could only see that you are not alone in this fight.

Friends.
Something we could be if you stopped labeling me.]

I'm not like you.
Your not like me.
But we could live in harmony.

Just give me a chance and you could see.

Maybe we where met to be.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 2:14 am
I must say... it's original... I think. O_o Nicely romantic; beautiful. A few grammical errors here and there, but nice work, keep it up! :D

HazelGrace said...
I like it, but a couple of things: 1. it is kind of unclear in some places if you made grammar mistakes or if you are trying to create an effect. I love the first three stanzas. The ryhme/rythm sounds a little forced on the fourth and towards the end. Overall, it's a nice poem with a good idea

Ari3693 said...
Really powerful, I feel as if the situation is happening to someone I know when I read this

wannabebrit said...
This is actually I really common and well written concept- my first crush was actually a bit of a bully himself so I totally grasp this concept!

SleepingDragon58 said...
I really like it. Keep up the good work. :)

TheMagicCookieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks! that means alot!

jess14 said...
wow this poem is so heartbraking... how could a person fall in love with there bully  

Scarlett_the_pegacorn said...
That is beautiful! :'D one of my favorite poems of all time. Seriously! 

Aw thanks you <3