My Soul | Teen Ink

My Soul MAG

By migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." --Marcus Aurelius

I sent my soul to space
yesterday
and sat this morning in magenta light
wondering what to do without it.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

Published yet again! You're too much, you lovely person. Following your literary success is too much fun, knowing you deserve every scrap of it...and more. Do I dare say you're the Jennifer Lawrence of poetry? I must! ^u^ Congratscongratscongrats.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

You will always amaze me; no matter what. This is short but poignant. I love the rawness to it. Your poetry just gets better and better. 

Laugh-it-Out PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York, New York

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light" --Dylan Thomas

Wow, I love this. It is simple and poignent yet it sticks. Beautiful job once again. Keep rockin