love... | Teen Ink

love...

April 4, 2013
By DanielleMarieHansen SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
DanielleMarieHansen SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Love


The face is worn and wrinkled but there is something completely opposite on the inside.

.

Your hair is gray and messy but I don’t care you make me happy and make me laugh that’s all I care.


I fear you may leave me soon.


Ever since I was born we were like two peas in a pod. You always make my day even just hearing your voice sometimes makes me smile.


I’m sorry for all those times I wouldn’t do things with you, even if it were as simple as going on a walk with you. Or for all those times I wouldn’t just be crazy with you out of fear of others would think.


You have always been here for me and I hope you will be for a long time. When I was little I remember the small things you would do for me.


I remember you would zip, zip, zip my coat up just stuff me with scarves and mittens and hats before I would go out sledding with you.


The sweatshirt you gave me will always be my favorite, the smell of your home makes me happy.


I wish you will live forever so my children will meet you.


I love that you just walk into your neighbors house and bring their dog on a walk.


You make my mother marvel at the things you do.


You could go 10 days without sleep i bet because you have so much energy!

Your scruffled beard always makes you look ragedy