His Hands

His smooth hands
Find their way to hers.
Holding,
Calming,
Easing.
Gentle yet rough,
Soothing yet strong.
They waited in the shadows,
Until she provided light.

She says he can
Transform the world
With just one flick
Of his wrist.
With those loving hands,
He held her heart
And laced it
With his.

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 12:08 am:
Kyuuuutteeee

Alex_WriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16 at 8:57 am:
WOW.  When I read your poems I wonder how you can do it, how you can pick out the right words and make it flow perfectly.  Keep up the good work!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:16 pm :
Thanks so much! :)

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15 at 4:47 pm:
I agree i can feel the emotions and its amazing like always you are gonna go far i can see that clearly

today at 12:16 pm :
Thanks u soooooooooo much! :) U r too

YellowRose79This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15 at 4:41 pm:
It manages to tell a story in just a few lines. Awesome! :)

7_AmbitionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15 at 1:13 pm:
Amazing poem , i love the flow , and structure

ZaZaGooberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 4:18 pm:
I think this poem is beautifully written and I wish it were longer. Keepp up the great work!