theories of unfortunate events

to see and to be seen
is what everyone wants-
right?

perhaps that's why
you did what you did,
i guess

a hit, a crash, an attempt
a cry for help that received
nothing

all you wanted was life
didn't you know that
beggars can't be choosers?

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 9:22 pm:
Love it I agree with StarlitSunrise also. Very good poem. 5/5

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 8 at 4:29 pm:
I hope D-list celebrities read this one day, and anyone who's a fame-whore. As soon as I read the first line, I was repeating AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!

MakalaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 9:18 pm:
I have to agree with what Starlit Sunrise said. You did a phenomenal job. :)

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 7:50 pm:
  I really like the structure of this, especially how it changes at the last line. You were able to make such a short poem very powerful. The first stanza was a really interesting way to begin it, and I thought it was quite successful in establishing an idea. Plus, the title is just perfect. Great work!