Insanity

If we fear insanity
What will change the world?
And if shouting's done in vanity
Sure, it will be heard
But nothing holds attention
Like a bit of the absurd

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ture, that is in the mind of troublemakers and evildoers. Attention and publicity. But all the proud shall be put to shunning. Perfect reality check

WrenArrington said...
Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:11 am
You really have a talent for short poetry. The rhyme scheme in this seems quite natural, and your word choice is interesting but not over the top, so your meaning won't be lost in big words or complicated poetic devices. You speak right to the reader rather than using imagery, which is refreshing. It's almost like you've invented your very own style of poetry here. Great job!

Anansesem This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Truth in six lines. I've wasted 60+ lines and failed to say as much as this.

WeLiveForOurScarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I don't know why everyone is phobic of short poems. I prefer a short poem over a long one and I absolutely love this.

Anathema-Equinox said...
It's short and it holds lots of meaning, but I believe more can be written.