She Will Be Your Revolution | Teen Ink

She Will Be Your Revolution

March 14, 2013
By Maurychild GOLD, Toronto, Other
Maurychild GOLD, Toronto, Other
15 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. -Bob Marley


Communicate to her that you appreciate every inch of her with the trailing of your fingers gently exploring the creases, hairs and softness of her skin.



Do not take her consent for granted, because she has had a history of being commanded. Don't think she is a prize after you've worked a few clever lines.



She is a soul, inviting yours for both to grow.

She is graciously giving you the chance to feel what another feels.



This does not apply to one type of girl like you mistakenly believe. You've been conditioned to think that the hood girl or the girl whose hymen ain't intact isn't worth being considered a girl but the pure girl is the good girl, the one who can be called a person.



This respect is deserved among all females. Each female has their own story and with each experience, you better appreciate her.

When you touch her, have no alternative motive but to learn her being. To share her scars, to hear her pain, to feel her light.

Know that you are to make her feel safe. Not as her guardian but to make her feel safe in your presence.



As a man you need to earn her trust. Know that when you are close, goosebumps arise, not from arousal but from fear.

Because her temple has been raided, it has been disrespected and hated.

It has felt the flames of hell and it is a struggle to be proud

When those eyes violate her, constantly spying, visually undressing,

When those fingers try to creep on her skin like a scavenger, salivating to dive into his prey, her ability to trust is absent, leaving her in dismay.



As you learn her being and share what she is willing to share with you, think about yourself. Think whether or not you have been a man of comfort or that man inflicting pain with each viscous thrust.



Reflect upon when you make love with a womyn, are you pounding her, breaking down the walls of her inside, your sweat dripping on her skin, burning her flesh,

Or are you sharing explosive pleasure. Listening to the movements of her body, not pushing her hand away as she props it against your lower stomach, a gesture screaming for you to slow, listening to the howling of her body.



When you are with a womyn, are you entranced by her being or are you intrigued by what you picture underneath?

This womyn letting you see, hear and feel her, this womyn will be your revolution.

This masterpiece of a bright and dark history, this person with a story, this soul will open your eyes to yourself. This womyn will release you from being the perpetrator of scaring womyn with or without intention.

You will listen to this womyn because this womyn, this womyn will be your revolution.


The author's comments:
A free verse, intended to be a spoken word piece.