People Stare

Blood Drips
Flesh Rips
Hearts Yearn
Souls Burn
People Stare
Fathers Glare
Mothers Want To Talk

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 4:53 pm:
short, yet directly to teh point. Love it :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17 at 3:28 pm:
I love this style. So unique. You're amazing.

Cutey-BeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 19 at 3:27 am :
Thank you so much :) YOU2!

IrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15 at 5:02 am:
Shortly describes pain. Perfect.

EmbraceURawesomenessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:52 pm :
wow oh wow oh my freaking goodness, WOW! this is my new favorite poem. I can't believe how well you captured that- pain- with your short sentences and  i love that you ended it with something that makes you smile: Mothers Want to Talk. fabulous job!