#Life in 140 Characters or Less

It’s not much, is it—

140 characters?

But with it,
One can capture
A fleeting moment

Of life.

JettaWintry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I don't really understand what's going on here. I liked the last sentence, though.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for reading this and commenting on it. I'm sorry if the poem if rather vague; it was one of those spur of the moment poem that came out of nowhere. What I wanted to portray was how you don't need a lot of words to capture a memory, a precious moment in life. I think that's what many of these social networks do for many people. Does that explanation help? If it doesn't tell me. Thank you, anyway.

JettaWintry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes haha! I didn't exactly understand what it was... I love the message btw!! (: