#Life in 140 Characters or Less

It’s not much, is it—

140 characters?

But with it,
One can capture
A fleeting moment

Of life.

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:31 pm:
I don't really understand what's going on here. I liked the last sentence, though.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:51 pm :
First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for reading this and commenting on it. I'm sorry if the poem if rather vague; it was one of those spur of the moment poem that came out of nowhere. What I wanted to portray was how you don't need a lot of words to capture a memory, a precious moment in life. I think that's what many of these social networks do for many people. Does that explanation help? If it doesn't tell me. Thank you, anyway.

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:31 pm :
Yes haha! I didn't exactly understand what it was... I love the message btw!! (: