Thank You to Everyone

Thank you to everyone,
Who pushed me down,
Forced me underwater,
Destined to drown.

Thank you to everyone,
Who broke my heart,
It was torn to pieces,
Right from the start.

Thank you to everyone,
Who excluded me,
I'll never be involved,
With your games that I see.

Thank you to everyone,
Who taught me to rise,
Keeping me down for a while,
Stifled my cries.

Thank you to everyone,
Who pulled me from the ground,
Your strength kept me alive,
Your advice a heavenly sound.

Thank you to everyone,
Who hurt me in every way,
I found the right friends,
And now have a reason to stay.

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 4:05 pm:
Wow. Beautiful :) I almost thought this was someone else though

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 6:10 am :
Thank you (: What do you mean?

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 9:59 pm :
No i was just confused by the different username this article was put under :)

today at 1:50 pm :
Oh haha (: Sorry (:

lyrical_lieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 11:36 am:
i love it.. Great job

Feb. 21 at 1:52 pm :
Thank you very much (: