Specters fear | Teen Ink

Specters fear

February 16, 2013
By solamar BRONZE, Irvine, California
solamar BRONZE, Irvine, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I see the eyes, they are not there, I hear the claws, they don’t exist, what is real what is not, am I right or is it they, I am unsure you do not know, the spirit always haunting me, but is it there or am I insane, the phantom is scratching off my skin, but no, no, it cannot be there! It is a vision nothing more, the ghost is only in my head, the haunting voice shall not remain, I will shut it up, I will clear my head, NO!, No!, leave me alone! You phantom from the reaches unknown, you are not there this is not you, I will close my eyes and you will be gone! But alas he is behind my eyes, never resting always preying, feeding on my very soul, No! No!, you are there, the specter will leave on my command, leave you thing of evil, who haunts me to my very bone, you phantom who has passed but is still here, leave me!, let me be!, I shut my mind you evil thing! You cannot come in, I will not let you, this is mine, you cannot have it, now leave you monstrous thing of evil, I am here and you are there. Never, Never, NO!, begone, This is mine and it is not yours, now LEAVE! I show no fear you have no food, but what’s this? You’re afraid, you weapon is now your weakness, I am stronger I am the swifter, begone you cowardly abomination, you do not deserve to be here, this is mine and is never yours, I am now your haunter you nightmares, I am your fears I am the one who shut you out!