This is nothing special

This window that Ive been by,
Ive been by for quite a while,
staring at the outside world,
trying to force a smile,
but the truth is that I'm shaking,
with the tears spewing from my eyes,
I feel my heart slowly breaking,
from the depths of your lies,
id hug myself but its not real,
because it wouldn't be how your hugs feel,
Id lie to myself but it wouldn't be true, and lets be honest, I cant lie to myself like you. I feel that faith that beats in my heart,
but I try to squash it down,
because this faith is just a lie,
brought up from my frown,
I am crying silently,
because I want no one else to hear,
the pain that is from my heart,
it isn't there's to feel.
even if you came today,
you wouldn't wipe my tears,
even if you came today,
you wouldn't face your fears.

SapphireLamourThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 4:18 pm:
  I know what it feels like to have silence screaming at you but you can silence the silence

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 12:13 pm:
I am redoing my bedroom, and as soon as I read this I could picture it on my walls in pretty cursive writing. Every word of this meant something for me. So beautiful and dark at the same time.

ValleyMae13 said...
Feb. 13 at 1:05 pm:
Wow thank you! Im so glad someone actually commented on my work. this is like the first :OOOOOOO

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 11:10 pm:
This is honestly so amazing and relatable that I think it's the best poem I've read on teen ink so far!! I'm soooo jealous of your talent! I understand what you mean about needing someone to talk to... I will be your teen ink buddy! Lol

ValleyMae13 said...
Feb. 16 at 2:18 pm:
I cannot express my gratitude for yall reading my poetry thank yall!