Who am I?

Step into me. Step into my mind, my heart, my head, my body. Breath; Slowly in and out.

Feel my emotions. Ponder my thoughts. Understand the wants of my heart. Breath; Slowly in and out.

Step out. Step back into yourself. Breath; Slowly in and out.

What do you feel? Relief.

My mind is scary. My emotions are wild. My emotions tell me all i want is hope. My mind tells me there is no hope, it is not real. My heart is telling me to hold on. What do I do? Breath; Slowly in and out.

What do you know about me, from stepping into me? I am nervous, I am ugly, I am not what you expect. I have panic attacks.

Now what do you do? Do not feel sorry, do not feel sorrow for me. I deserve this.

I am nothing.

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 9:37 pm:
this is a really beautiful poem, well put together. :)

kelsey_gThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 16 at 11:45 pm :
thank you very much.

Hannah_Bear said...
Feb. 14 at 7:27 pm:
I like the part when it says 'My mind is scary. My emotions are wild.' I know how that feels.

today at 11:31 pm :
im glad someone understands me. thank you very much.

Johnny_3_Tears said...
Feb. 14 at 4:30 pm:
Wow, this is very insightful, and creative

Feb. 14 at 8:39 pm :
thank you!