Thoughts

Thoughts.
Attacking your mind like wild bears.
Crazy and unstoppable.
Thoughts.
They are uncontrolled.
Very disturbing.
Watching your every movement.
Commenting on every step you take
Inescapable
Uncomfortable
Bad thoughts is what kills
"it" should be locked up
Never to escape.
Makes you die inside.
Thoughts are insane.
Overwhelming
Distracting
Thoughts take place of music
There is no "off" button
I can't shut them out
The replay button is stuck
It's out of control
Thoughts aren't sentences
No, they are questions
Why didn't you do this differently
Thoughts.

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 29 at 3:57 pm:
Oh, WOW! This is amazing! I know exactly what you mean about thoughts constantly driving you crazy. Did you read my mind then write this or something? 

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 30 at 6:29 am :
Haha, nahh. But at the time I was going through a lot so I thought (<< Haha, 'thought') that I would just write about thoughts in general and what they do to people instead of what was going on, ya know?

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 30 at 9:16 am :
Yeah. So...thought pun intended or not?

Sep. 19 at 9:02 pm :
Pun intended. Sorry I am just being notified about your comment.

AThousandAndThreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 20 at 9:29 am :
No problem. Somebody who can actually pull off a pun...I never thought that I would find one. :P

Sep. 20 at 6:53 pm :
Ha, thanks. (:

Sep. 21 at 10:18 am :
No problem. So, what's the story behind your name?

Sep. 22 at 10:57 am :
I have had it happen to me. I have been in love at first sight, even though it was a one way street..

Sep. 22 at 6:03 pm :
Good for you!

yesterday at 4:36 pm :
It still didn't end too well.. But I have experienced it.

yesterday at 8:27 pm :
Oh. I'm sorry. :(