Majdanek This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

the crows have claimed this place
wearing masks, hiding, crying still –
here, the dirt is made of us

AlaskaFrost This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:54 am
such a short, haunting poem that conveys so much sadness and carries so much power and beauty. amazing

bookwormishgirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you, I really appreciate it.  

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:00 am
This is an amazing poem and does exactly what it' s meant to do...It's haunting and saddening... Though I like your word choice!

Dg11 said...
this is a great and haunting poem

TickTockBANG said...
I read the opem before the description, and it was still so powerful and dark on its own before I even knew what it was about. Fantastic poem--putting so much into three lines is a major accomplishment, in my opinion and you've done it beautifully.

amrex13 said...
Wow, this is incredibly haunting, but so beautiful

Thank you.