Majdanek This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

the crows have claimed this place
wearing masks, hiding, crying still –
here, the dirt is made of us

AlaskaFrostThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23 at 11:54 am:
such a short, haunting poem that conveys so much sadness and carries so much power and beauty. amazing

bookwormishgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 23 at 10:17 pm :
Thank you, I really appreciate it.  

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 3:00 am:
This is an amazing poem and does exactly what it' s meant to do...It's haunting and saddening... Though I like your word choice!

Dg11 said...
Feb. 7 at 12:40 pm:
this is a great and haunting poem

TickTockBANGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 10:53 pm:
I read the opem before the description, and it was still so powerful and dark on its own before I even knew what it was about. Fantastic poem--putting so much into three lines is a major accomplishment, in my opinion and you've done it beautifully.

amrex13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 2:46 pm:
Wow, this is incredibly haunting, but so beautiful

Feb. 23 at 10:20 pm :
Thank you.