Nothing seemed the same

The moment I realized you were gone, I sat in deafening silence for what seemed like forever.
My mind was racing with discomforting thoughts, as my hands wiped away my streams of sorrow.
That night my dreams were invaded with all those memories of you and I.
The first time I seen your smile, the first time your lips met mine. The first time I felt like everything was ok.
I could never understand what went wrong, I played back the last time in my head over and over again.
Hoping I could recall the moment things changed, because from the moment, nothing seemed the same.

WR1T3R said...
Wow I really loved it. I loved the visual on "streams of sorrow".  Keep writing I can't wait to here more. :) Please rate and/or comment on some of my work. Thnx

WR1T3R replied...
Oops I meant to write hear* :3

ToujoursAdoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you soo much!

AnushLuvzYou said...
great poem keep writing

DBrown896This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6 at 10:57 pm
Thank you!