Were People Too

They call us crazy, retarded, and dumb,but who are they to say. They don't know us.They don't know are true selves.All they know is we have special classes,We get on the short bus and we don't come to a cretain class on a certain day always. We are the outcast to these people or shall I say monsters well i wont im not that shallow. They need to realize just because we have ADHD, BIPOLAR, ADD, skitzo-affective. WHATEVER it dosen't matter,we these outcast you say. We change the world. Look at Einstein for example, he invented the theory of relativity. He had aspergers. These people that went off their rockers you people all say why. It's because the goverment and all you out there didn't care, and thought that were crazy, retarded, and dumb . Well maybe if you cared these people, we the outcast you might say wouldave been helped i was lucky enough to get help, but maybe not the next one. So stop labling us and look at us as people because were people too.

heart lover said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:44 am:
Your right we shouldn't judge other people for who they are because they're just like us we came into this world for a reason and we have a purpose to be in this world

leeannmartin replied...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:06 am :
you are totally true