Friendship

Divine noises made from strings
Crawl into my eardrums
The angelic voices mirror my heart
The heart that pumps blood
Flowing towards my arm,
Gushing out on a piece of paper,
Forming into the shape of words
Sentences, paragraphs, the English language is magic
This spinning disc playing notes I know so well
This is my best friend
And this empty book that I will fill
It’s the one I confide in

Kris_10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 7:09 pm:
this is seriously one of the best things i have ever read! probably becuase that exactly how i feel most of the time. either way, its been added to my favorites. great job! :)

kaitlynisweirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 21 at 8:09 pm :
Thanks :) 

kaitlynisweirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 4:15 pm:
Thanks! 

Soccer23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 3:08 pm:
I love that you compare friendship like an empty book because that is how all friendships are in the begining it actually reminds me of when i met my best friend.

Goku-Is-NessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 23 at 4:38 pm :
I really like it.