When I Die

I wonder what the after life looks like. I wonder is is crowded, will I finally be seen by others or another disappointment. When I look at you and I truly see you. You bring me joy, not pain, but you're at the edge of the earth. I'm trying to hold you I'm begging you to breathe and to not let go...but you're out of reach. So then I grab at the dirt of the earth leeching holding on to life. I try so hard not to cry, I see you giving up but i scream and you can't hear me I'm blinking twice. I soon open my eyes and there you are standing before me I can feel you now and I can feel now your at ease presence this is the never ending present its today or never. I love you

Anathema-EquinoxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21 at 7:47 pm:
I liked it, it made me reflect on my own life, but i believe that you could have made this poem deeper, and when i say deeper, i do not nessaryly mean personal, you can make a poem deeper by using more imsgery or oxymorons. 

BlaqueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:36 am :
Thank you I will keep that in mind

BlaqueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 19 at 5:55 pm:
sniff sniff no one replied