Valentine's Poem | Teen Ink

Valentine's Poem

By MajesticMarshmallow SILVER, Matthews, North Carolina
MajesticMarshmallow SILVER, Matthews, North Carolina

"Smile because it is worth it."

There's nothing else I want other than to be loved by you and only you. You have to see it from my point of view. Why settle with good when you could have the best? Why even waste time with any of the rest? I don't want to end up anywhere but in your arms forever. And there I’ll stay, until the end of never. I almost want to say I’m in love, for the only love I know is love. Not names and shapes in any cliche of anticipations. For me, love is waiting for destiny to reach its destination. Yes, I know there are millions of fish in the sea, but you're the only fish that I will ever want, the only fish for me. If love makes you stupid, I'll glady confess... As if my smile hasn’t already said enough yet. I’d tell you in every language if I could... Te quiero (Spanish). Je t'aime (French). Eu te amo (Portuguese). Miluju t? (Czech). Jeg elsker dig (Danish). Ég elska þig (Icelandic). Why don’t I make it easy on you... I love you. I really do. And, I have from the start. I always will, and it’s I Love You Day, so, I figured what the hey? I’d tell you again, but that’d almost be hard. So, give me a sec, I’ll go find this on a card... ;)

This is a poem I wrote for Valentine's Day. I incorporated a few love quotes, as well. Happy I Love You Day! Or, as my friend likes to call it, S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day)!

on Mar. 4 2013 at 12:30 am

"Smile because it is worth it."

Awh! Thank you! (:

this poem is very good i enjoyed it very mush thank you for posting it