Claim

I know a boy who is curious,
Who often makes his teachers furious,
But his ambition is quite serious,
And his mind is that of genius,

Do you want to know his name?
No, he hasn't got any fame.
But it is just quite the same,
As one day, he'll prove his claim.

Nico956This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:51 pm:
wow I like this one O.O there are a lot of kids out there who have great talent and some never get to use it Idk this one made me think :)

Priya Modi said...
Apr. 22 at 2:22 am:
Perfectttt..

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21 at 12:00 pm:
Haha Apne Mun Miyaan Mitho! But  ............ I like it :D A lot.

SonzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 2:42 pm:
i know dis guy....its HAMZAWASEEM!!

AbbaDabbaDooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 7:41 am:
I love the mystery and rhythm to it!

KayleneBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 1:06 pm:
I really like how you left everyone wondering who the name of the boy is

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 3:05 pm:
short, sweet and touching, but now i really wanna know who he is

monkeymorganThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 2:24 pm:
short and sweet I love it.

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:40 am:
beautiful.........TOUCHED me!!!! really....

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 19 at 10:43 pm :
Thank you so much!

Scribbleaway.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 1:07 pm:
And Thats you Inshallah.

Feb. 18 at 1:14 pm :
thanks. :) 

in.this.momentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 12:34 am:
this one is my favorite, I think. I can relate to it a lot...(: 

SuNshiNe007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 3:13 pm:
I really like this Ham. You get to the point and I can see the point in it. Keep up the amazing work please never stop!!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 1:23 pm:
This really touched me! I am guessing that person is yout though :)

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 31 at 12:04 am:
now i think this boy will make his claim! nice way to capture this picture!! i like this boys curiosity  

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 21 at 11:56 am:
It's really simple and I'm sure when reading this poem everyone has someone in mind...

loveshersheysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 10:56 am:
wow! I really like this poem. It's short yet very interesting!

baileyanneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 10:52 am:
This is so simple yet powerful! I want to meet him!!!! :P

DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 12:28 am:
This actually really entertaining can't wait to meet him, or have I already.