Boy Blue (a poem about coming out)

I'm trying not to be vulnerable,
They won't love me anymore...
I need to be strong-
Their "unconditional" love stopped- When I fell for a boy.
What a lie-

I don't like girl pink,
I never did-
I like boy on boy.
I like boy blue

FauxedTeaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Full of heart, yet so simple. Very brave!

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:02 am:
It's very hard to come out about this, and one of my friends just came out yesterday. It can be a little scary but if your friends and family love you, they will stand by you...

FearlessAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:17 am:
True story? You're so brave! Amazing lay out. Short, sweet and to the point.

ShepherdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:44 pm :
Yep, true story.

FearlessAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:46 am :
Wish I could believe that my parents would still be supportive if I told them I'm bi... Dad wouldn't look at me again. Mom would put me in a Private Christian school. T_T I admire your bravery. The poem itself is full of personality with the broken sentences and dashes. An enjoyable change from all the usual 4 line stanzas with perfect grammar.

Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:27 pm :
Thank you so much for the complemient. When more of my stuff gets on this site it would mean a lot if you looked at it.

Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:59 am :
Happy to help a fellow author! = P

DarknessForever13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved the way you wrote this, its absolutely beautiful!! ^_^  

GalileoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:07 pm :
Thank you so much. That means a lot to me :)