Not asking for Love

The Stars have no compare to your eye's,
As a child's energy burst through you
For i am happy, too
The moon shines brightly above,
I might as well be in love,
So softly, your sound asleep,
So i don't say a peep, and take my leave.
Love is to strong for me,
So might as well not plea.

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 14 at 11:30 pm:
The lines themselves are nice but they all kind of seem random and unconnected. Write with purpose :) Take something you feel and do your best to convey it clearly and with beauty. 

ChairmanMeowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 12:39 pm :
Got it! Thank you sooo much I really like it when people ate honest because it means I can improve

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:56 pm :
You are quite welcome :)

Zach_MThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4 at 3:15 pm:
Not bad!!! I love the last two lines.. great ending!!! :D

Night_StarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4 at 1:54 am:
Beautiful!!! I ecspect nothing lest then amazing from u in the future