Geometry This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Your quest is simple
Slay the monsters
You slice through the first-
fractions, puhlease.
To the Forest of Variables-
pssh! Cowardly excuses for monsters.
The Cliffs of Negative-
Ha! What a joke!
The quest is simple-easy.
Until
Until the Mother Monster,
the queen of all beasts.
A Geometry Proof.

You grasp your sword with trembling hands,
approach with caution and care.
But all your efforts are for naught,
For the Proof rises up and strikes!

Death by Geometry.
How embarrassing.

embrown145This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 1:20 pm:
hahah very cute!

CammySThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:05 pm :
thank you!

flannyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 19 at 10:17 am:
loved it! very entertaining

today at 3:05 pm :
Thank you! :)

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 6:40 am:
hehe really cute and funny. I liked it a lot :) Can you comment and rate some of my work? I would really appreciate it if you did that for me :)

Jan. 7 at 3:39 pm :
Thank you! I will totally read some of your work  

jetta.bliss.pulseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 5 at 12:00 pm:
THis is great! It's almost humorous reading it, and I think that's the charm to it. I love the beginning, too.

Jan. 5 at 6:05 pm :
thank you so much!

Allicat001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Exactly how I felt when I had to do geometry proofs last year! *shudder*  Anyway, I absolutely loved this poem, the comparison of geometry to a monster and the voice you added to the poem.  Great job and keep writing! :)

Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:45 pm :
Thank you so much! It's midterm week and the geometry midterm is... fun.

MayaS.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I just remembered proofs...up until now I had repressed the horrible memories.... This was such a cute, perfect poem! Especially "Until...until."

Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:48 pm :
Thank you so much Maya! That really means a lot to me. The funny thing is I love to do proofs, but sometimes they are just so hard. Especially compared with fractions and algebra.

MayaS.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:02 pm :
Haha... today in math I had to write a proof: "show that the area of an iscoceles triangle with two sides of the constant length 's' is A=(1/2)s(^2)sin(angle). My answer was "abandon ship"