ARTIFICAL

COVER YOURSELF LESS GIRL.
RUN IN THE TALL RED PRADA HEELS YOUR
DADDY BOUGHT YOU,
JUST SO YOU CAN HIDE THE BLEMISHES
YOU FIND INSIDE.
UNRAVEL YOUR EMOTIONS,
JUST TO CONCEAL THEM WITH FOUNDATION.

BreeChase said...
Thank you guys! :-)

CorySchoonoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the changes you made to this. It flows a lot better, and the word choice is better as well. I love it!

TraceBatWingsAndBrokenStringsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I adore the line ",just so you can hide the blemishes you find inside." Not only is it poetic because of the use of assonance, but the way it's said almost pokes fun at modern day girls in general. I love how this poem makes you think, while still captivating. Great job.

OneEye21This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Excellent. Really makes you think what we call beauty and what people think it is.