Secret Box | Teen Ink

Secret Box

By Cynmarie415 SILVER, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Cynmarie415 SILVER, Lawrenceville, Georgia

Secret Box: There comes a time in our lives when we have to learn to let go. Let go of our thoughts, feelings, and past. As I look inside myself, I realize I have so many different feelings; Feelings I dont understand... -I love. & When I Iove, I love hard. I love deep, I love strong, a little too strong. What people say and do, dont hurt me; so I say... My heart is shrinking because I never learned how to guard it. Well I know now. I let so many people get to me, I used my heart as a secret box; Kept everything in it. Everything Im told, and evrything I feel- I keep inside. I Loved once, twice; it hurt. Really bad. It was my fault.... Iknew what I wanted but settled for what I got. It felt real...Im still a child. Now... That feelings back, I love, quicker than before, Difference.... God is working & giving signs. I need me to get to know me... I want him to see through me... I like his mind, and what he says, & how he says it... I love him...im sorry I need help... Letting go of my fears, & letting my guards down... Be patient with me... A woman like me needs a soldier, You fighting battles you shouldnt have to. Im sorry...I love You. Its my fault...I should fight with you. Help you understand where Im coming from, I guess I need to grant you access to my secret box.