GONE! | Teen Ink

GONE!

By Jessica_loves_yu BRONZE, Muskegon, Michigan
Jessica_loves_yu BRONZE, Muskegon, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Dont judge a book by its cover

When i last saw him i knew something was wrong, i wish i would've said something because now he's gone, when my mother told me he was gone i didn't believe her, instead i turned my back and prayed it wasn't true, she said Jessica really, and i ran to my room, as i sat there i couldn't cry, i was so hurt i couldn't let out a sigh, i was thinking to myself, how could this be, why, and how could this happen to me, you know i didn't even get the chance to say good-bye, but it's all my fault because with one word i could have saved his life

this poem is about my uncle that past away. him and i were close. one day when i was leaving to go home he said bye to me. i thought that was very strange because he never say bye. so when i got home i went to sleep and had a dream he had got hit by a car. suddenly i woke up to my moms voice saying my uncle had died he got hit by a car. That hurted me so bad. i was only 11 when this happened and i felt like if i would've said something to someone when i had got that strange feeling he would still be here.