Long Island, Oh How You Make Me Suffer | Teen Ink

Long Island, Oh How You Make Me Suffer

By SamiLaRose GOLD, Port Jefferson, New York
SamiLaRose GOLD, Port Jefferson, New York

"I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true?"

I need to get out of this town, to get out and about

To leave this drought of a town that is filled with so much negativity I'm surprised it's still around

I need to get out of this town

To move onto bigger and better things, nothing will come to me as long as I stay around here, I need to make moves in order to fa fill my career

I need to get out of this town

All though it will be hard, I have left many marks and broken surely many many hearts, and have had my heart broken a few tI'mes too here

I need to get out of this town

I need to let all the angry and the rage go far, far,away while the people who bother me are beyond at bay. I need them no longer here to disturb me and my life, I've already had to put up so much of a fight

I need to get out of this town to escape the memories. Every where I go it reminds me of what we used to be. The I'mages playback in my mind like an old VHS always put on rewind

I need to get out of this town, to escape this dark evil trap
I need to get out of this town before it gives me a heart attack.

Forever alone I think not, I am just sitting their watching the plot
It goes past me for hours, and sometI'mes days, and than everything starts to vanish in a haze

I need to get out of this town to help me reach my full potential, nothing feels good when your 4'11 but inside your 6 feet tall
Always being stared out, and I never forgot to remind people that it was rude

I need to get out of this town because of you, because I would finally like to start over new.

I need to leave this town to become more independent, and as long as I stay here today, I do not see that happening

I need to leave this town so that I can have my freedom back, something that should of never even went out of whack.