I Miss Always | Teen Ink

I Miss Always

September 8, 2012
By daRklovelyblue17 GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona
daRklovelyblue17 GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona
13 articles 2 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Where words fail, music speaks."

"I'm trying to believe in things that I don't know[...]That love can kill the pain, that truth is never vain, it turns strangers into lovers, and enemies to brothers"


Hey love…
You and I aren’t talking right now. I miss you. I love you. I’m sorry. I miss you. I’m not sure how we can fix this and feel okay again but I know that we have to figure out how to. Like you said, time will help us to heal I guess… But seriously, I love you and I would give everything just to get you back. No price would be too high… I’d do anything to go back to how we used to be… Do you remember? Before we were both angry, confused, hurt and frustrated… But right now, we are both hurting and I guess I have to wait… But this kind of waiting is the cruelest form… It’s the type with no definite ending and no promise of a light at the end of the tunnel. Right now as I stare into the blackness I feel like our only option is a wall at the end of this damn tunnel and if we hit it… I know we’ll hit it hard… But for now I wait. And wait. And wait. For the time when I’ll be able to call you when I miss your voice, or when I can text you just to say I love you, or even for the time when you will swear that you love me more… I miss how stubborn you were about that… I miss your voice. Your laugh. Your little sayings. Your eyes. Your smile. Your love. I miss you.
Love always, Me.


The author's comments:
This is a piece I wrote 5 months ago in a time much darker than now.