Why so Unfair?

I have been on google all day, and I still can’t find answers of what to say,
I know that when you go,
I’ll always know,
You’re smiling down my face,
Trying to brighten up my day.
Guess I will never know,
How difficult it was for you,
But I can feel the cancer eating me up day by day.
I lost my granny, I lost control,
I went berserk, cracked everything up,
But this I cannot handle,
It’s not about winning,
Not anymore,
I just plead now,
For somebody to listen,
God cannot be so unfair?
Its not for me to take decisions for the world,
Its not for me to understand the intricacies of the world,
In my dictionary, what you did is wrong, And I shall protest until my last breath,
Unless of course, you take it away.

kseager2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:13 am:
I really like this. I know from personal expiereince how hard it is to loose someone to cancer and I think this really captures the anger you feel at the world after the person passes. I just have thing, its a little confusing that some lines rhyme and others don't. I found myself searching to see if I was missing some kind of rhyming scheme or pattern. Other then that, this was really good!

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:44 am :
Ah thank you so much. It means a lot to me. No, you weren't missing anything. I am not a poetry person and I kept writing what came to my mind..:) so yeah, free verse