the rats)mis This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

the rats)mis
Understood
has anyone cared
or lived(caged) as they
have you

jumped

across wiry fence
inpursuit(craving) imperial
affection
with wider eyes(like
planets in summer)

experimentedon
while experimenting

HellishRequiem said...
today at 7:36 pm:
Oh my goodness! I keep reading and re-reading this poem over and over...you write in a way that is so impeccably imperfect. It flows without intentionally smooth waters, and it crashes without intentionally jagged rocks. Bravo! Your style and your voice is really unique, I will now read your other submissions! Added to my faves and 5 stars!

HellishRequiem replied...
today at 7:37 pm :
oops. correction...your writing and your style ARE unique, sorry about that

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:50 pm:
Wow! You have a very specific style, and it's pretty rediculously awesome!

Mollitha This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:29 pm :
Thank you so much, your compliment means a lot to me :) I have to say, I am greatly inspired by the poetry of e.e. cummings.  I adore his free verse poems with wacky form.