My soul part 2 | Teen Ink

My soul part 2

June 16, 2012
By billionaire SILVER, New York, New York
billionaire SILVER, New York, New York
8 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
love people beforeyou hate them,unless thats the only option given to you to do such things"-a.d.s
“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at ev


Im a slave to society. Soft spoken and strong worded. Flirt with death like she's a beautiful girl and faced like a car coming my way and I stood there like a frozen ice sculpture. It ran through me and I smash to pieces! Flying in the air and coming down like the matrix changed society. Some people say im good,great, beautiful but they describe my poetry. My heart is warm and my are eyes cold and my hand folds to reject what I don't need and when it wraps tightly it meets things that break like glass. Damage is constructed and thoughts are realized,after you have to know that was the test of your emotions and now a fail...after the next man pale,frail to attempt you again. Soul speaks after,love ends all hatred and correctly used knowledge ends ignorance. So let the peace fly through the sight of my ambition because I see the picture vivid but if I stroke the wrong stroke sorry,im human too. Let the night sky light up by the city lights and the city is alive like it never waited for night to rest. City that never sleeps you call hopefully my soul replicates the same action. Never sleeps on me and stays luminous.