My surprise

I sit at the end of the dock. Waiting to see my love again. I watch ripples form from the fish and the ducks as they eat the bread that the children are throwing to them. I look up at the sun and wish I could feel the heat of the sun beat down on me again. A young boy sits down next to me he is not much older than seventeen. I look around for my love but he is nowhere in sight. I fiddle with my tattered dress and wonder why he is late. “Your waiting for someone aren’t you “this young boy asked me. I shook my head and yes and I feel his gaze on me. “I’m waiting for someone too" he says. I ask who “my mother " he said softly. I look up at him and see his gentle smile. I watch the sun begin to set and I get up to leave. I turn to see my love staring passed me. I see he is staring at the boy who was just talking to me. “Xander its time to go" I hear my love say. “Ok dad " the boy said. I fall to the ground as I stare up at my son. I have not seen him since, the day I died giving birth to him.

Rocker_Girl_SilentChaos said...
WOW! I was not expecting that ENDING! :o

RandomPoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:10 am
Thank you i was sitting in english with nothing to do when i wrote this. I actually surprised my self when i wrote it cause i wasn't expecting my self write an ending like that.