Alone | Teen Ink

Alone

June 4, 2012
By veronicaaaaaaaaaa BRONZE, Markham, Other
veronicaaaaaaaaaa BRONZE, Markham, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
everything happens for a reason


You feel alone. Truly alone for the first time.
Crowds of people around you each day, you feel they all hate you.
Looks are shot at you from different directions, you always do something wrong.
Rumors spread; people get mad, disappointed, and ashamed.
You get judged for the unbelievable, the false, and for being true.
You want to shout out to the world ‘you don’t know me’…
But stop yourself before you do; because no one cares enough to know you.
You're not important, you're not wanted, and you’re a waste of space in the eyes of a hater.
They don’t know what you do or don’t do, they don’t know what you’ve been through or fought for, they don’t know what you wake up and deal with every day.
So why do these people, these nobodies, have the freedom to say any such thing about you?
You … you feel alone, you feel like a disappointment, you feel hate from all directions.
It’s in your head.
You are you. You are amazing, wonderful, beautiful, smart, successful, important, and you are loved whether you realize it or not.
You are… everything you're not.
You're the world to someone else.
Which means…
When you feel alone in this world of 7 billion people; Stop, smells the roses, and remember one person out there is waiting for you.