What Would Happen If You Heard A Farm Animal Talk? | Teen Ink

What Would Happen If You Heard A Farm Animal Talk?

By mlr815 BRONZE, Greencastle, Pennsylvania
mlr815 BRONZE, Greencastle, Pennsylvania

I'm walking through a farmyard and what do I see? A bunch of the animals wanting to talk to me.

Cows are complaining that the grass is too dry, and the milkers squeeze so hard that they could cry.

The horses are happy except for one thing, They really despise when the bugs and bees sting.

The turkeys are complaining about their bad luck. “ When November comes around why can’t they kill a duck?”

All the pigs are complaining about their slop, and how they can’t do a belly flop.

The chickens are clucking and they can’t believe how much eggs the farmers want to receive.

The sheep are telling as they shake in fear, how much they hated when they have to get sheared.

The sheep dogs and collies are in a state of shock, because of all the running they have to do in chasing the flock.

All bunnies are hopping and bouncing around.They can’t believe their good luck in all that they found.

A pasture of clover as sweet as can be, located near the old oak tree.

I'm so overwhelmed by the end of the day and the animals are all wanting me to stay.

I don’t think I can do it even though it’s been fun, but I think it’s time for me to run.

I wrote this poem because I always wondered what farm animals would say.

on May. 23 2012 at 2:01 pm
LovelyDuckling GOLD, Hamilton, Montana

A vision without action is a hallucination.

haha this is actually really good... mind checking out my poem 'those things that never were'?