A Step In The Wrong Direction | Teen Ink

A Step In The Wrong Direction

By ramon santiago BRONZE, Yelm, Washington
ramon santiago BRONZE, Yelm, Washington

So you move and you step on the path laid before you. Sure of destination while you step into the void, surrounding by darkness the only comfort is assurance. The life you lived now left in the past, the memories and stories now all that last. So as destiny calls and you proceed to answer, the speed of your reactions that of a panther. The thought of satisfaction and fulfilment all that motivate, but upon reaching your destination you realize disappointment is all that waits. So do you turn back the way you came or do you accept the truth of the world and move forward. Strength or weakness, the truest test of character, the test of life. A step forward or a step in the wrong direction..

I really cant pull out the right words on why i wrote this, The story kinda wrote itself once my pencil touched my paper which i guess means that this story is a subconscious feeling towards my efforts in this world compared to will determination, I don't know like i said i cant pull out the words hope you enjoy though.