legend of king ragan | Teen Ink

legend of king ragan

May 4, 2012
By Anonymous

It started off a normal day in February on a Saturday. It was a day to get away from work and school just like every Saturday is. It was the middle of winter it was bitter cold out. It was about 8 in the morning when King Ragan and his family woke up from a good night’s sleep. King Ragan wasn’t feeling the best but he is tough and strong and didn’t say anything about it. King Ragan and his family got to go to his daughter’s championship basketball game.

The whole family was at the game cheering her on and they won the game. His daughter’s team went out to celebrate while King Ragan and the rest of the family went out to see a movie. King started saying how he was very cold and wanted a coat to wear. But it was about 75 degrees in the theater. King said that he thought he had the flu. King and his family went back to the castle they live in and King feel asleep. King woke up around 5 o’clock that evening and was sweating bullets and throwing up. But he wouldn’t let anyone call the HELP hotline and he said he wouldn’t go to the doctor palace.

His Queen called the HELP hotline and the rushed him to the doctors palace in a chariot. Kings heart was beating fast he was at the verge of death. He needed to beat this monster that was inside of him. The monster was an awful heart attack. He thought he couldn’t fight anymore and the doctors didn’t think that they would be able to give him the magic potion to make him feel better. He is lying in the bed scared of what is going too happened. But he knew he had a family and a kingdom to run so he fought hard and he told the doctors to do the same.

The doctors gave him the magic potion and King Ragan survived. He fought the awful monster because he loved his family so much. He also didn’t want to die at the age of 36, he also had a kingdom to run. He was a man people looked up to because he is a brave man, strong, courageous, kind and caring. King Ragan is still living a healthy life and raising a family and working hard for his kingdom.