Unknown | Teen Ink

Unknown

By Terabithia SILVER, Wonderland, Texas
Terabithia SILVER, Wonderland, Texas

Don't give up on your dreams. Even if their outrageous. Just walk down that yellow brick road. Don't be afraid of what you have to say. Embrace who you are. You are beautiful ,inside and out. Who Cares what people think?You are what you make yourself.

Not understanding the world with big words I don't understand.I'm just a girl who cries when her prom date doesn't show.I feel misunderstood, unforgiven, feeling bare. Turned inside out, letting the world see the real me.My heart beating out of beat.Cutting my hair short to show my bare neck.Nobody notices me. What am I supposed to do when my words turn cold? I just want ot be heard, but i speak a different language. You said I seem so Grim, darling will you forgive me? The gators eat and chomp at my on my skin, tearing me open. My hands and nails grow to become claws used for vandalizm. The miscomunication between the left side of me. I cry and scream so somebody can hear me. But their deff with the black whole sucking on thier minds. My fingerprints carry no identification, so that I can't be found. The ink is running out of words to misspell. It's a constant cycle of chatter filling my ears. I'm good, but I can be bad in many ways. No attention. No conversation. Misunderstood in my misery. I'm done. Let's just leave it at that.

This is about how I feel. Sometimes people gossip so much, it's like a punch in the gut.That's why i write my emotions, even though their complicated enough to put on paper.